corner bench dining room table

corner bench dining room table

hi guys, welcome back to my channel avanti morocha! today i’m going to show you how my husband built a window bench for our master bedroom. i’ve had this project burning in the back of my mind for a long time. initially, i really wanted a window bench with drawers, but we had an incident, you can read more about it on my blog or if you follow me on my social media you probably already know so i decided to ditch the drawers and simply make a bench with a trunk instead. watch the video and be inspired but know that no bench is the same. the space required for every build is always going to be a little different and have its own quirks.


i’m really happy with the final result; my husband just did an amazing job with the window bench. it really brings the room together. this video was made in collaboration with lampsplus, which sent me this gorgeous crystal chandelier. i truly love the quality of their products and i'm always surprised by how well packaged they are. we don’t sleep with the ceiling fan on, so i always wanted to change our ugly ceiling fan for a beautiful crystal chandelier. take a look at my vision for our master bedroom. i love it! also, i’m adding the link to this gorgeous crystal chandelier in the info box below the video for quick and easy access i still have a couple of projects to do in our the master bedroom. in the next few videos,


i'm going to show you how wechange our all typical blinds for solar shapes and how to make a french mattresscushion. i hope you've liked this project and if you have any questions leave them in the comment section. if you're new to my channel and you like what you see hit the subscription button tap the notification bell tso you get informed every i release a new video don't forget to visit my blog follow me on my social media like this video and share it with your loved ones. see you soon, chau chau.


Subscribe to receive free email updates: