navy and white living room ideas

navy and white living room ideas

hello friends, it is room tour time, so welcometo my room! i will be linking everything down below for you, all my furniture except formy night stand and desk chair are from ikea! and the color on my walls is called grayishby sherwin williams. it is a gorgeous color and it makes my room so bright and happy.this is the view of my room when i walk through my door, and moving on to my bed the duvetis from overstock.com for a really great price, i found it some other places as well but ijust couldn't beat this deal. and then i have two sets of sheets that i will switch backand forth between, both are from target. i decided to add a lot of patterns to my design,i really don't think you can go wrong with mixing patterns as long as you stay in thesame color palette. when i was trying to decide


what color i wanted to add to my room fora pop of color i remembered i had this super cute fuzzy blanket that i received in 8thgrade and it really worked out and i love how it looks and i had this cute pillow fromanna's linens. and then just above my bed i got these frames from ikea, and took thebacks out of them. i wanted something clean, simple yet pretty. next to my bed i have mycute little night stand that has been around from back in the day, my mom just refinishedit and added knobs onto it that match my ikea dresser and on top i have an ikea frame, targetcandle and ikea table top lamp. moving on to my other wall i have my dresser, i absolutelylove this dresser, i used to have a black one and now that i have this one i love itas well and it has so much room! if you know


the awesome rolling/standing your clothesup trick, you get so much room out of these drawers. this drawer used to be full of justshorts but now i can also fit scarves into it! so now we will move to my other side ofmy room, starting with my super cute cat in a picture frame. next, i have my full lengthmirror, this is one of my favorite pieces it ties in with my bed and i love that becausei love the contrast between the light and dark furniture! now to my favorite part ofmy room, and probably where i spend most of my time. which is my desk! i have a desk tourif you are interested in that. this desk is amazing it is the 78 inch table top with twoalex drawer units on either side. this is my beautiful chair from pier one, i love thedetail on the back and the color is so gorgeous!


on the left side of my desk, is where i storeall my makeup, i talk about this in my desk tour video but the acrylic drawer unit isfrom muji and it is actually a pretty good price compared to others that i have seen.so definitely check this out!! and then i wanted to share one last little trick forall of you! it is a diy hack, i purchased three picture frame shelves from ikea for$5.99 each and i decided to hang them up on the wall and use them as a nail polish rackas well as a place to display some of my favorite perfumes and lotions and it works perfectly!that is it for this weeks video, hopefully you enjoyed this room tour, if i didn't addressa certain piece in my room please leave me a comment and i will reply! and make sureto check out my blog post that will be linked


below! have a great week and i will see youin next weeks video! :)


Subscribe to receive free email updates: