dining room sets under 200

dining room sets under 200

hi everyone it's nancy and welcome to my new seoul apartment tour so this is my bed it's from ikea and my dad actually helped me build it so it makes it extra special and i chose it because first of all it was available in white


and second of all it's really cool because it can be made into a double sized bed and it also has a lot of storage underneath there's two drawers one i keep for my electronics and papers and books and things and the other one is for


sheets, extra pillows blankets, things for my bed it also serves as extra seating for when my friends come over we can just chill on the bed cuz it kind of looks like a sofa so i think it's a really great solution for a tiny space like this this is my vanity area


it's where i do my makeup and my skin care every day and this vanity is also from ikea and it's also in white as you can tell i'm going for like a white minimalistic look here what i love about this vanity is that you can fold the mirror down


so you can have more desk space to do things like your nails and it also has storage inside i put my face things like primers and foundations in this part and then here we have my eyeshadows, eyeliners, mascaras and also the skincare items i'm using at the moment


and then here we have all of my lip things which get their own little box because i have way too many we also have a drawer over here that i keep for miscellaneous things like my nail stuff and my false lashes and because i am trying to


downsize my makeup collection but i still have too many things i have several pouches up here so you know, i'll let you guys know when i get there when this table area is absolutely clean and i can fit everything inside this vanity that is the goal for my life right now and behind me you can see my


cute curtains which i got from 10x10.com it's a korean website with like a lot of cute stuff and the curtains that came with the apartment were these ugly green long ones from ikea and they didn't really fit the window well because they were like drooping to the floor


so i decided to get like half length ones which fit almost perfectly and i really love how these curtains are white but they're not like see-through so i can still get my privacy but what kind of sucks is that when i open the windows, i see this fabulous view of this wall


probably one of the reasons why the rent is so cheap i don't really get a lot of natural lighting so i have to use my like lights all the time but i can live with it you know it's not all that bad welcome to my closet here is the notorious blue skull scarf


i don't know why i don't wear it as often but i just like having it it just really makes me happy this bright blue color but sorry things are a little bit messy here it's because i think i have way too much stuff and not enough hangers or places to put them down here i have


two suitcases which are full of my out of seasons things and other stuff that i don't need right now also have random things like a yoga mat and a travel pillow and up here i just keep all of my shirts and jackets that need to be hung plus some pants and i folded some sweaters


and cardigans here over here we have my dresses and other long things that need to be hung up and down here i keep my skirts, shorts, jeans and other bottoms in the drawers we have my t-shirts, my work out clothes and my undergarments


and i'm so glad that this place came with a wardrobe because if you guys remember the last apartment i stayed at it didn't come with anything except a rusty clothing rack and i hate how when people came over they could just like see everything out in the open


i like to keep things away and tidy so yeah i am so glad i have a wardrobe so this is the kitchen i think it's a pretty good size my washer is also here underneath the stove and i like electric stoves


better than gas stoves just cuz it feels safer and cleaner to me it's not like whoa fire you know but it does take longer to cook things and heat things up but it's not like i do a lot of cooking anyways my fridge is here hidden behind this nice


white...door and in there i think all i have right now is like coconut water and like two boxes of yogurt really sad i know but i barely do any cooking anymore i think that cutting board i've used like one time i still have my brita water filter


and the reason why i filter the water is because you never know if the pipes are old or new in korea it's better to be safe than sorry and even though it is safe to drink you know, i just prefer the taste of filtered water and i also have like my laundry detergent other cleaning supplies


down here and trash bags because you always need to buy your own trash bags here in korea and up here in these cabinets i have more storage it's where i keep my pots, pans, bowls and plates and i have like only two plates and both of them i got for free


and i have like three bowls oh and i almost forgot to mention that i finally got a microwave i don't use it as much as i thought i would but last year i lived a whole year without a microwave and it's just nice to have one cuz sometimes you just need to reheat things


but there's no way to do it like with the stove and i got this really cute green vintage looking microwave and on this rack i also have my water heater omg i shouldn't say water heater anymore my kettle or my water boiler


whatever you want to call it it's from delonghi i think that's how you pronounce it yeah it was expensive but i was like i'm only going to fill this apartment with things i like from now on and i practically use that kettle, like every single day now


the bathroom in this apartment is definitely a lot nicer than my old one i just love how everything is like sparkly white and clean the shower is still connected to the sink so of course i still get water every where but i have less of a mold problem


and it's just designed better the sink is like a smaller sink and the toilet is in a better place so i can actually like stretch out my knees the cabinets actually open for storage space and if you're wondering what this is it's just like a mop i use to


mop up the floor once i get it all wet it helps the bathroom dry much faster and lastly we have my work area this is where i edit my videos think of ideas and also study for korean it also doubles as a dining table and this desk is from ikea again of course


but the reason i didn't go for a white one was because i didn't really like how big some of them were and the designs weren't really what i was looking for but this one i just fell in love with this design and this color i actually put this desk together by myself and i'm really


proud of that it hasn't fallen apart yet so i think i did a pretty ok job i'm constantly moving this around because i can't decide if i want it here or against the wall but now this is like a new set up ever since the


nuclear fire noodle challenge and i kind of like how i can see out the window when i'm working even though the view is like just brick wall it even comes with a drawer i just use to put like stationery and pencils that i need


and on it i don't really have much just some candles this sticky note to do list thing that steph choi gave me in our christmas swap and the dragon that emily who's a subscriber gave me and mr. buckwheat


and i want to talk about the stool i'm sitting on i actually brought it over from jeonju i think it was only like 10,000 won so it was like about like 9 bucks but i was like oh god it's this ugly pink color like why did i buy this ugly pink stool? well i know why


because i needed something to sit on when i filmed videos so i was like should i get rid of it? should i buy another one? and then in the end i just bought this faux fur rug from ikea and put it over it and i'm like "i am such a genius"


like where did i even think of this because it looks so fancy now and that's why i am called fancy nancy tv no i'm just kidding that was really cheesy and on the wall behind me are some decorations my thermostat


and the intercom which i really love because it's a lot safer here you can see who's like ringing your doorbell calling you from downstairs cuz they have cameras like every where so i really like that for those of you who are wondering how much this place is


i pay 550,000 won per month and there's also a maintenance fee of i think like 60,000 and i do pay all of my utilities including internet so that's water, gas electricity and internet and the deposit is


5,000,000 korean won and how i found this place was actually just going from real estate agent to real estate agent so budongsan to budongsan and i was lucky enough to find this last place i told them i wanted to see an officetel and at first they were showing me like


these murder scene, one room apartments and i was like "no! this is not what i'm looking for" and finally the last place i think second to last place that we saw was here and it was a long day of going to i think like 5 different real estate agents


but i finally met this one and i think it was destiny and i'm really happy here i think the rent is great and it's pretty new so i love everything about it let me know if you have anymore questions about finding housing in korea or apartments in korea


and i will see you guys next time oh yeah don't forget to subscribe please subscribe


Subscribe to receive free email updates: