dining room hutch

dining room hutch

hi! this is jon on behalf of expert village.in this video clip i will be taking you through the procedure for placing our hutch on ourdesk. the first thing i have done is flipped my hutch upside down. i have purchased thisbrown adhesive felt. i am going to cut in to strips and place it on the bottom of mysupports for the hutch. i have cut a strip of my brown adhesive felt and you just needto peel off the back of that. i am going to go ahead and place it along my support side.this is going to help my hutch from scratching on my desktop. you are going to continue thisfor the other two supports. once the felt has been installed, you can flip the hutchover and set it on top of your desk. i am going to be bolting my hutch to the wall soi am going to find my studs and put a couple


of deck screws through my skirt pieces tosecure it to the wall.


Subscribe to receive free email updates: